Saturday, October 3, 2015

Winning life

I have won six sweepstakes/drawings in the past three years. So far this is a total of $9800 worth of prizes (not much of it was cash, but some). I know this is just the beginning. I am not telling you this to brag. I am telling you this to motivate you to go for it too. Even though these are “random drawings”, I defiantly have a system and clearly it is working for me. In the next several blog posts I will go over my tips and tricks. Lets start with the most important one!

First and foremost, I believe in the Law of Attraction. Wikipedia defines it as :"like attracts like" which in New Thought philosophy is used to sum up the idea that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts a person brings positive or negative experiences into their life. This belief is based upon the idea that people and their thoughts are both made from "pure energy", and the belief that like energy attracts like energy. Although there are some cases where positive or negative attitudes can produce corresponding results (principally the placebo and nocebo effects), there is no scientific basis to the law of attraction.

Yes there is a book called The Secret. There are many skeptics. It all may sound very cheesy, but it really is the Secret. For me it is about visualizing that you want, asking for it, believing that it will happen, thinking positive thoughts, and then being open to receive/achieve it. Whatever you want to call it, you have probably done it before. The concept has been around for a long time- Albert Einstein, Buddha and Gandhi have all famous quotes that follow this line of thinking. I am on board; I completely believe it works because I am living it. I would describe it as more than just positive thinking, it is about trusting and believing that the universe (for you it may be “God”) will provide you with the things that you need and desire, and that you are worthy of having a great life full of prosperity and happiness. Of course it doesn't always work like magic. You have to do your part too.

I have so much to say on this topic, but for now lets keep reading to hear more of my personal winning experiences. I love winning stuff! I have specific tips, and free advice for you that will help you get started winning contests, sweepstakes, and drawings for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment